Banana cupcakes/cake. Learn how to make the best banana cupcakes that melt right in your mouth when you eat them. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because (Like this banana bread, these healthy chocolate banana muffins, this banana cake, or. Banana, Cake Mix, Chocolate Cupcakes, Cupcakes, Devil's Food Cake Mix, Kid Friendly Banana Split Cupcakes-there's nothing else that really needs to be said.
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes have a lovely chocolate banana flavor with a texture that is soft and moist. Each cupcake is frosted with a delicious creamy smooth Chocolate Ganache. Bananas and buttermilk are folded into cupcake batter creating a moist and fluffy treat. You can have Banana cupcakes/cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cupcakes/cake
- It’s 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk, buttermilk, coconut milk or almond milk.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded coconut, optional.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts, optional.
Most banana cupcake recipes I've tried are a little dense and muffin/bread like. These Banana Cupcakes Are So SOFT And Have A Hint Of Cinnamon. They Are Also Topped With A Delicious Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Baking Them Irresistible In Every Way! Chocolate Banana Cake With Cake Mix Recipes.
Banana cupcakes/cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners or grease and flour 2, 9 inch cake pans if making cake.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars with hand mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add mashed bananas and mix well.
- Mix in flour mixture and milk alternately.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full or pour into cake pans.
- Bake cupcakes for 18 minutes and cake for 40 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Makes about 18 cupcakes.
Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese FrostingCooking with Ruthie. cinnamon, cinnamon, cream cheese frosting, milk, canola oil. Fresh bananas, make this cake super moist. I chose this Banana Cupcakes recipe because it's easy, my kids can make it and well, it's tasty! Moist banana cake topped with peanut butter frosting, with a sprinkle of crushed salty/sweet honey This classic flavor combo makes a great cupcake: moist banana cake, peanut butter frosting, and a. These banana cupcakes are quick, easy and delicious.