Onion Garlic Bread.
You can have Onion Garlic Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Garlic Bread
- It’s 1/3 loaf of your favorite bread.
- It’s 1/2 stick of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Onion Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bread.
- Add butter, onion powder, and garlic..
- Add parsley. Bake in the oven till the butter melts then move to the broiler and lightly brown the bread..
- Let them rest 3 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!!.