Kopi c / Kopi (coffee). Coffee for Nespresso® and Keurig®, whole bean and ground packs. Single Origin, Espresso, Organic & Fairtrade, Gifts. O – Black with Sugar (pronounced as a short version of "Awe").
By default, kopitiam-style coffee is served with lots of condensed milk and sugar. If you like it black order a kopi-o or, if you want them to hold the sugar, ask for a kopi kosong. For coffee with unsweetened milk, ask for a kopi-C (the C is for Carnation milk, but they still add Kopi O is a type of traditional Singapore coffee known as Kopi. You can have Kopi c / Kopi (coffee) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kopi c / Kopi (coffee)
- You need 1/2 half of tablespoon of condense milk.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of skim milk.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
It is a highly caffeinated black coffee served without milk, and instead with sugar. This drink originates from Colonial Singapore, with Hainanese roots. It is also otherwise known as Nanyang coffee. Nanyang means 'South Sea' in Mandarin, and usually references to Southeast Asia.
Kopi c / Kopi (coffee) instructions
- Measure water according to your cup size. And pour in a pot and add in your coffee powder and pinch of salt..
- Mixed it and let it boil in medium low heat about 3-4minutes. If u want stronger taste let it boil longer but make sure your water measurements extra.Because the simmer process dense your water.Let it boil like this..
- Add in your sugar,and condense milk in your cup then pour in your hot boiling coffee..
- Add in your coffee water and last your creamer milk.Stir well and ready to serve.This is one typical breakfast we had back in the day. For your info,Asian ear heavy breakfast as rice n etc because we had hard labor throughout the day.That what my grandma said..hehe… Happy try….
The Singapore coffee is recognized to be. LEARN HOW TO ORDER A CUP OF SINGAPORE COFFEE Kopi – Coffee with Condensed Milk ("Kopi" in Malay language means "Coffee") Kopi O – Coffee with Sugar ("O" in Hokkien Dialect means "Black") Kopi C – Coffee with Sugar & Evaporated Milk ("C" in Hainese Dialect means "Fresh") Great recipe for Kopi c / Kopi (coffee). I grew up in a small village deep in the rural brought up by my grandparent,surrounded by jungles. French Pressed Coffee brewed with Ginger, Cardamom, Nutmeg & Indonesian Cinnamon. Although our Kopi Jahe (directly translated as "coffee ginger") recipe is an Original blend of fresh ginger and spices- the ginger root is enjoyed with coffee in various forms throughout Indonesia.