Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread. Like a pretzel, this bread has a salty brown crust and a tender texture–perfect for sandwiches. I was so excited to make this because we have pretzel bread sandwiches in our cafe at work and I love them. I made these as rolls and they were gone in seconds.
The Best Pretzel Bread Sandwiches Recipes on Yummly Pretzel S'mores, Honey-kissed Pretzel Crusted Pork Tenderloin, Christmas Pretzel Rods. Need a delicious & Satisfying snack? You can have Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- It’s 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- You need of Sliced banana peppers.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of Saurkraut.
- It’s of Egg wash for bread.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need of Bread mixture.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Filter by variety type. – Any – Meatball / Hamburger Bacon Beef Steak Chicken Ham Meatless Turkey Pepperoni Sausage. Making corned beef in your slow cooker could not be any easier than this complete dinner. Everything is cooked in one pot. When corned beef goes on sale in March, go ahead and purchase a couple extras and stash them away in your freezer so that you can make this fantastic one-pot-dinner any.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread instructions
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
Corned Beef Sandwiches are the homemade take on the classic deli sandwiches of corned beef with toasted rye bread, sauerkraut and Russian dressing. We have some delicious and popular Corned Beef recipes on the blog. You can make Slow Cooker Corned Beef or Instant Pot Corned Beef recipe. Is corned beef brisket already seasoned in a pouch or is it just the cut of beef that is called that way? I mom would make this many years ago.