Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake. Home » Dessert » Cheesecake » Baked Coffee Cheesecake Recipe. Thank you for supporting Confessions of a Baking Queen! Lotus Biscoff lovers you're in for a treat!
Once set run a hot knife around the edge between the cake pan and cheesecake. You can tell when the cheesecake is baked when there is a slight wobble in the middle. This cheesecake suits all of the needs of loving Speculoos/Biscoff, No-bake recipes, and Cheesecake in general. You can cook Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake
- It’s of First layer.
- Prepare 1 pack of lotus cookies.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need of Second layer.
- It’s 1 lb of Philadelphia Cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Third layer.
- It’s 1 cup of lotus cookies butter.
I always get a little confused as to whether there is any difference between Speculoos, Lotus, or Biscoff, but the fact that even my local supermarkets in the UK sell something similar at least makes me. It's time to embrace your coffee love with this coffee cheesecake! Well that is, if you haven't already. I've been sort of coffee crazy lately with coffee cookies, coffee cupcakes with coffee buttercream and coffee syrup so I can understand if you've given in already.
Coffee Lotus baked Cheesecake instructions
- Crush the lotus cookies in a food processor then add melted butter.
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth with no clumps.
- Add the sugar and the vanilla extract.
- Mix the instant coffee with a little bit of water until it dissolves then add it to the mix.
- Taste it to make sure it is not too sweet nor too bitter.
- Then add the two eggs (don’t beat the eggs too much) Pour the mix on the first layer (the crust).
- Bake in the oven for an hour & a half at 350F (optional: you can put in a water bath) Let it rest for an hour outside the oven then put in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours.
- Melt the lotus creamy cookie butter in the microwave for 30 seconds Pour it on top of the cheesecake..
- Cut and served.
This baked cheesecake is packed full of coffee flavor. Make crust: In a large bowl, stir together crushed chocolate cream cookies. Made from both the speculoos cookies and cookie butter. And better yet, this no-bake cheesecake doesn't require. Why only serve coffee after dinner when you can surprise everyone with this cup full.