Banana chocolate chip bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is wonderfully moist and loaded with ripe bananas and melty morsels of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips. This easy to make banana bread will be everyone's new favorite banana bread recipe, the chocolate chips make the loaf extra special! Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! You can have Banana chocolate chip bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip bread
- It’s 4 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole loaf will be gone before you know it. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick!
Banana chocolate chip bread instructions
- Mashed the bananas..
- In another bowl, mixed sugar oil and eggs. Mix..
- Add the sugar mixture to the mashed bananas. Then put in vanilla extract. Mix..
- In a clean bowl mix all the dry ingredients (flour salt and baking powder)..
- Pour in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix..
- Add in the chocolate chips..
- Preheat oven. And baked in 45 mins at 350 farenheit..
This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana. How to make the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. I know, we all hate the word moist but there's just no other word that better describes this banana bread. This post may contain affiliate links.