Coffee Banana Shake 😋. Add more ice if too liquidy or more almond milk if too thick, as needed. Adjust sweetness with honey and top with whipped cream, if you like. Enjoy your coffee banana smoothie immediately!
This smoothie is a hit with everyone who makes it! Whip up an easy banana and yogurt smoothie, with a kick of coffee. Thank you to SocialMoms and Seattle's Best Coffee for helping me to. You can have Coffee Banana Shake 😋 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Banana Shake 😋
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 5 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 6 oz of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 2 of bananas,sliced and frozen.
Breakfast Milkshake — The banana coffee shake is actually beyond easy to make. And also packed with full of healthy ingredients our bodies crave all the time. It's an awesome combination of sweet and incredibly refreshing things! Process the first three ingredients (ice cream- banana) in a blender until smooth and thick.
Coffee Banana Shake 😋 step by step
- Pour the milk into a blender,then add the coffee powder and process gently until combined. Add half of the vanilla ice cream and process gently,then add the remaining ice cream and process until well combined..
- When the mixture is thoroughly blended,add the bananas and process until smooth..
- Pour the mixture into glasses and serve..
Coffee and banana lovers – I have the most perfect indulgent drink for you today. This milkshake is super creamy, and loaded with banana and coffee flavour. Add a swirl of whipped cream for an extra indulgent treat. This Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie is the perfect dose of protein and caffeine to jump-start your morning and your metabolism. This post was sponsored by Gourmesso Coffee.