Aeropress Coffee. Check Out Aeropress Coffee Makers On eBay. The AeroPress coffee maker is a new kind of coffee press that brews coffee under ideal conditions: proper temperature, total immersion, and rapid filtering. This results in amazingly delicious coffee with a wide range of beautiful flavors but without bitterness and with very low acidity.
Affix the basket to the bottom of the brew chamber and place it on top of the mug. Watch this step The AeroPress Coffee Maker in Australia. SMOOTH Using the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure, brewing yields rich flavour with lower acidity and without bitterness. You can cook Aeropress Coffee using 2 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aeropress Coffee
- You need 12 grams of Coffee beans, ground.
- It’s 200 grams of Water, boiling.
RICH Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full coffee flavour. PURE Micro filtered for grit free coffee – unlike other press-type coffee makers. The AeroPress coffee maker is a new kind of coffee press that brews coffee under ideal conditions: proper temperature, total immersion and rapid filtering. This results in amazingly delicious coffee with a wide range of beautiful flavours, but with very low acidity.
Aeropress Coffee instructions
- If you've never used one of these things before, this is going to seem pretty strange, but we're about to assemble these three futuristic plastic parts to brew an amazing cup of coffee..
- There are two plastic cylinders here. Fit the rubber seal of the smaller cylinder into the end opposite the hexagonal flange of the larger cylinder..
- Place coffee grounds into the larger cylinder..
- Thread the grate firmly onto the open edge of the cylinder to seal the cylinder on all sides..
- Place a filter into the black plastic grate..
- Pour in the hot water..
- Flip the whole assembly over your coffee cup. Don't use a fragile cup or it may break..
- Gently press the top of the assembly to press the small cylinder into the larger one. Try and shoot for about 20 seconds to compress the cylinder completely..
- Unscrew the grate and compress the cylinder completely to expel the spent grounds into the trash. Now you're ready to rinse and reload for another cup..
Welcome to our community of coffee lovers. The AeroPress has a full spectrum of fans from beginning coffee drinkers to industry experts. Why do people love their AeroPress? It makes a great cup of coffee and it's easy to use. We want you to love your coffee and AeroPress is the best way to get you there.