Layered coffee cheese flan jelly. Make jelly layers: Put molds for the jelly in to a large tray. If the mold floats, put something heavy on it. Add instant coffee into the remaining agar agar water.
Best served with a cup of iced milk coffee! #mycookbook Nidhi Pandey. Not so sweet and so tasty!. it has been one of my favorite flan recipe whenever i want to make one. yum-licious! :cookie :ohyeaah Cách làm món Thạch phomai cafe (Layered Coffee Cream Cheese Flan Jelly) ngon tuyệt của nhà mình 😉 Năm nay thời tiết có vẻ nóng hơn mọi năm! Mình muốn làm cái bánh sinh nhật tặng anh xã mà ko có bột vì anh ko thích tinh bột nên nghĩ ngay đến cái khuôn xinh, yêu này và kết quả là ra món bánh thạch. You can cook Layered coffee cheese flan jelly using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered coffee cheese flan jelly
- Prepare of A. Flan.
- It’s 200 g of whipping cream (room temperature).
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese (room temperature).
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 100 g of condensed milk.
- You need 5 of egg yolks.
- You need of B. Jelly.
- It’s 10 g of jelly powder (not agar powder).
- Prepare 6 g of instant coffee powder(good coffee gives good flavor to the jelly).
- You need 1800 ml of drinking water(divide in 2 portions: 1600ml and 200ml).
- You need 250 g of sugar.
- You need C. of Silicone bundt or rectangular mold for your choice.
See great recipes for Flan de Queso (Cream Cheese Flan) too! Cách làm rau câu Flan cheese ngon và đơn giản Thân chào các bạn hôm nay Handmade VN xin hướng dẫn làm RAU CÂU FLAN CHEESE NGON ĐƠN GIẢN, món ăn vặt cực kỳ ng. Coffee Jelly Flan is a combination of coffee jelly and flan jelly or gulaman with leche flan. It's delicious and fun to eat!
Layered coffee cheese flan jelly step by step
- Mixing jelly powder with sugar..
- Add 1600ml water. Sir then soak at least 1h. This helps the jelly better texture and prevent jelly from getting watery later..
- Microwave 200ml water in 40”. Stir in coffee powder. Set aside..
- Put condensed milk into egg yolks. Mix well. Set aside..
- Beat cream cheese until soft. Add whipping cream, beat 30” then add milk. Beat well. Set aside..
- Cook milk (using hand whisk to stir constantly till you see convection current starting to appear at the bottom of the milk (about 80oC). Turn off heat. Pouring in to egg batter, stirring constantly. Sieve it. (**).
- Boiling jelly mixture on high heat. Reduce low heat..
- Pouring 500ml jelly mixture into another pan. Keeping low heat. Add flan batter (**). Stirring evenly..
- Pouring coffee mixture in to left jelly mixture. Keeping low heat..
- At last we have 2 pans: coffee and flan jelly. Always keeping hot on a warm cooker. Stir regularly to prevent jelly from solidifying..
- Make jelly layers: Put molds for the jelly in to a large tray. Add ice into the tray. Add cold water. Iced water helps jelly to set faster or we can chill moulds 2h-3h in advance. Mix well before pouring the 1st layer coffee of jelly. If the mold floats, put something heavy on it. Wait 1-2 minutes for the jelly to set but not get firm completely. Jelly is tacky but doesn’t stick to fingers..
- Gently pour 1 layer of flan into the mold. Wait 1 -2 more minutes for the flan jelly to set then repeat with other layers of jelly. Don’t move or shake the moulds, otherwise the jelly layers won’t be flat and equal..
- Note: Stir jelly well before pouring a new layer. Pouring warm jelly makes the layers stick to each other better. Remove bubbles in the jelly if any. Using any kind of molds for your choice..
- Once done, let the jelly cool down then put the molds into the fridge at least 1h until the jelly is firm completely. (2h-3h) Easier with silicone mold..
- Once the jelly sets completely, take it out. Cut into small pieces..
- Keep the jelly in the fridge. Use within 1 -2 days..
- Best served wih iced milk coffee..
Yup, this is two of our favorite desserts combined into one! You may think it's complicated to make, but really, it's very easy! Learn how to make this with this recipe! Vietnamese Jello Cake with Cheese (Bánh Rau câu Flan Phô Mai) is a refreshingly sweet dessert tinged with aromatic coffee and creamy cheese. Tastefully designed to resemble the famous French Caramel Flan, the alternating layers of vanilla-colored cheese and black coffee make for an eye-catching and mouth watering treat.