Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. Great recipe for Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. Requires an air fryer and a full oven. Air Fried Brussels Sprouts soak up the delicious garlic, olive oil, and parmesan flavors while cooking to create a lip-smacking combination.
This is one of the easiest salmon dishes to make at home. This Honey Garlic Salmon recipe is on the menu about once a week and no one in my house complains. Well except for Marc who wont put any seafood in his mouth! You can cook Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Full fillet of Salmon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh honey.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need 1 bag of new potatoes.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
When you mix honey garlic sauce with salmon, you have a real winner right there. Plus, salmon beats fast food any day of the week. While your wings air a fryin' (see what I did there?), make the super simple honey-garlic sauce that will coat them with deliciousness. The sauce consists of a little butter, minced garlic, honey and soy sauce.
Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes instructions
- Slice entire bag of new potatoes in half. Place into big metal bowl. Season to your taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Toss liberally in bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and dump potatoes into baking sheet..
- Cook potatoes for 20 minutes on lowest part of oven. After 20 minutes, return to bowl, add more oil and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss liberally..
- Return potatoes to baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook more until you reach desired crispiness..
- Slice salmon into individual fillets and place in air fry basket..
- Mix soy sauce, honey, and juice of one lime into container. Stir until well-mixed..
- Brush each salmon fillet with as much honey soy mixture as possible. After glazed, season each fillet with lots of salt and pepper..
- Pre-heat air fryer oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit. Use 365 if you have a convection setting..
- Cook salmon until thickest fillet is at least 125 degrees fahrenheit internally. Let rest for 2 minutes, then serve together..
Toss wings with soy sauce and set aside. Preheat air fryer for a few minutes. Put the potato starch in a large zip top plastic bag and add wings to bag. To buy an air fryer lid for your Instant Pot to be able to make this in your instant pot, please buy one with my affiliate code here – Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid. Best of all, the kids love it, too!