Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips. Browse Our Entire Collection Of Simple Yet Delectable Recipes Online. Cream butter, sugars and coffee granules together; gradually beat in flour and salt. Remove to wire racks to cool.
They're perfectly serviceable without, but that extra bit of chocolate makes them feel like something special. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. You can cook Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips
- Prepare of For Coffee Shortbread Cookies.
- You need 8 ounces of butter at room temperature (2 sticks).
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Heath Toffee bits.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Drizzle.
- It’s 3.5 ounces of extra creamy Lindt milk chicolate, chopped.
- It’s 2 ounces of white chocolate, chopped.
Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with baking chips and remaining shortening. Drizzle over cookies; refrigerate until set. Store between pieces of waxed paper in an airtight container.
Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips step by step
- Preheat the oven to 300. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine butter, coffeee granules, both sugars, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add flour and combine until incorporated, fold in toffee bits.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on prepared pans, flatten gent,y with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for about 18 to 22 minutes until light golden and set, cool 5 minutes on pan then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Top Cookies with Drizzle.
- Melt milk chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies. Allow topping to set.
Tips For Making The Best Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies. Dip one half of each cookie into the chocolate and use a butter knife to scrape. Cream the butter and powdered sugar together until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla extract, coffee extract, salt, and coffee grounds (if using). Great recipe for Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips.