Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars. When you eat ice cream, it's best to put it in a bowl. When you drink coffee, it's best to put it in a cup. What if we told you it was possible to enjoy both ice cream and coffee without a bowl or a cup—and also with some brownies added into the mix?
It has beautiful layers of coffee ice cream, brownies, Oreo crumbles, hot fudge sauce and coffee whipped cream icing. It's a wonderful combination that you won't be able to resist! For another chocolatey and delicious ice cream cake, you have to try my homemade Hot Fudge Swirl Ice Cream Cake! You can cook Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars using 23 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars
- It’s of For Brownie Layer.
- It’s 4 ounces of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of latge eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of For Ice Cream Layer.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of chocolate chip ice cream.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Layer.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 7 ounces of Lindt Exellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping Cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Garnish.
- You need As needed of Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark, located.
- Prepare of in my profile.
Great recipe for Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars. This is a simular recipe I made with mint chocolate chip ice cream that was so good. I was asked for a version with coffee ice cream, this was the result. I blended a coffee cream with chocolate chip ice cream for a extra creamy and light coffee.
Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars instructions
- Make Brownies.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with bakers spray. Line the pan with foil with ends extending over sides for easy removal of cooled brownies. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl just until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature..
- In a bowl beat eggs, vanilla and sugar until blended.
- Add flour and salt and stir in.
- Add chicolate mixture and stir iust until uniform in color.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes just until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely on a rack.
- Make Ice cream Layer.
- Heat cream to a boil, add sugar and coffee and stir to dissolve, refrigerate until cpld.
- Soften ice cream about 15 minutes at room temperature, transfer to a large bowl.
- Working quickly beat ice cream with cold coffee cream.
- Imediately spread evenly over cooled brownies and freeze until hard.
- Make Chocolate Layer.
- Heat cream until just under a boil and pour over chocolate, let stand 1 minute then stir smooth. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Now spread over frozen ice cream layer. Return to freezer to harden. Then cover with whipped cream toppimg.
- Make Whipped Cream Toppong.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until it holds its shape.
- Spread evenly over chocolate layer and freeze until hard.
- Garnish with Cholate Coffee Toffee Bark.
- Remove entire dessert from pan by lifting out with foil.
- Cut into bars.
Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, melted butter, espresso powder, and vanilla. Use a hand mixer or wooden spoon to mix. Followed the recipe exactly and ended up with dense, chewy brownies (nothing wrong with that, but about as far from "cake-like" as can be). Add the butter and chocolate to a medium size, microwave safe, mixing bowl.