Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark. coffee bark is a sensational combination of classic ingredients: coffee, toffee and chocolate! In a large baking pan spread almonds evenly and toast in middle of oven, stirring nuts halfway through toasting, until golden. The freshly ground coffee intensifies the flavor of the finished candy, and the toffee lends crunch.
Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips on top and allow to melt for a minute or two. Spread evenly until chocolate covers toffee. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can have Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark
- Prepare 10.5 ounces (3 bars) of Lindor Exellence Extra Creamy Milk.
- You need of Chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of coffee granules.
- It’s 1 cup of english toffee bits, I used Heath bits.
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Let butter melt and sugar dissolve and bring to a boil, then cook, stirring. Have a new favorite, tried this at the factory a couple months ago, can't wait for it to hit stores near us (texas). You can taste the coffee and the toffee as separate flavors that pair so well with the chocolate.
Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark instructions
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave just until melted and stir smooth.
- Stir in coffee granules.
- Immediately pour chocolate onto parchment paper and smooth to about a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle toffee bits evenly on warm chocolate, allow to set then refrigerate until hard.
- Break 8nto pieces. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Pour onto prepared sheet pan (be very careful, a toffee or caramel burn are the worst). Spread evenly to your preferred thickness. Allow to set for a minute, then sprinkle chocolate chips over toffee. Let them sit for a minute or two to soften, then spread chocolate evenly over toffee. It's bold, sweet, rich, and full of coffee and chocolate flavors.