Bread Bhurji. Bread Bhurji recipe is an answer to a good, tasty breakfast entrée in a hurry which is enjoyed by people of all ages. Bread Bhurji recipe – How to make Bread Bhurji. The best engineered bhurji with the most perfect combination of spices and love.
Bread Bhurji – Simple and easy breakfast recipe with Bread. Paneer bhurji is a popular North Indian dish made of Indian cottage cheese aka panner, herbs and spice powders. It is eaten with roti, chapati, paratha, poori, bread, pav or as a side in a meal. You can have Bread Bhurji using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Bhurji
- Prepare 8 of bread slices.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare of Butter (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilly powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt as required.
Bread Bhurji Recipe In English. ★ Finely chop onion, tomato, green chilli, garlic. Bread bhurji is a breakfast recipe can be made using several ingredients like green vegetables and whole Indian spices. Paneer Bhurji Recipe with step by step photos. This Paneer Bhurji Recipe is Punjabi Style and way it is made in my home.
Bread Bhurji instructions
- Toast the bread slices with or without butter..
- Cut them into pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil. add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Add onion and sauté until it becomes glassy. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft and mushy..
- Add all spice powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin and red chilly powder) and salt. Sauté for few mins..
- Break and pour the eggs. Stir constantly and scramble the eggs..
- When it is almost cooked (80-90%), add toasted bread pieces. Stir it for few mins until it gets mixed well. By this time eggs will get completely cooked..
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup..
In this quick and simple vegetarian recipe, the crumbled homemade paneer. Paneer Bhurji is a simple easy to make Indian dry curry made using Indian cottage cheese that is Paneer and other spices. Egg Bhurji and some chapati for breakfast on a lazy morning! The sauteed onions and chillies along with the spices lend a burst of flavour to the palate! No more plain old scrambled eggs or boring. or bread with paneer bhurji gravy has become our new favourite curry. i even extend this recipe by finally i would like to highlight my other paneer recipes collection with this post of paneer bhurji gravy.