Coffee Cups. Memorable Personalized Photo Gifts by Shutterfly. Your coffee cup isn't just a thing that holds your beverage. It's also a way for you to express your personality or spice up your morning ritual.
Coffee mugs have a multi-functional use. They not only can be used for holding coffee, but they can hold tea, water, juice or even soda. Additionally, there have been some unique uses for coffee mugs such as making mug cookies, mug brownies, as well as eating cereal out of. You can have Coffee Cups using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Cups
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina.
- You need 2 tbsp of heaped coffee.
- It’s 400 gram of can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of oil/butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Oversized earthenware mugs are great for full, frothing coffees, lattes and cappuccinos. Bone China: With delicate designs and fine lines, mugs of durable bone china make every occasion feel special. Use them to serve guests a hot tea or coffee drink, or treat yourself to your own favorite beverage. Coffee mugs are not only essentials in your cupboard but are also on-the-go necessities for lovers of coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and all the other delicious hot beverages.
Coffee Cups step by step
- In a pan or kadhai take approx 300 gram of condensed milk,coffee and semolina..
- Stir everything gently till combines properly..
- Cook on medium flame…till the mixture starts to thicken..
- Now take any mold or bowl and grease it with oil or butter.U can use any cupcake mold or any dish of ur choice.Fill the prepared mixture.keep it aside to cool down..
- Now take another saucepan.Add milk,water and coco powder.stir everything with the help of whisk so that no lumps are formed..
- Add the remaining 100 gram of condensed milk and butter.cook till sauce starts to thicken..
- Now take out the earlier prepared mixture on the serving plate.Drizzle the prepared choclate sauce.Garnish it with sprinkles or dry fruits of ur choice.u can serve it warm or cold..
Luckily, with a wide variety of coffee mugs to choose from, Bed Bath & Beyond has all your morning coffee or evening tea needs covered. These double wall glass mugs are made with two glass walls that serve to keep the beverage hot while staying cool in your hand. Our diverse selection has something for everyone, from stoneware teacups and vintage-inspired infusers, to coffee mugs crafted of porcelain, glass and ceramic -even space saving stacking sets! Browse tons of unique designs or create your own custom coffee mug with text and images. Our mugs are made of durable ceramic that's dishwasher and microwave safe.