No Churn Coffee Ice Cream. Serve it on its own, or with chocolate sauce, or in little brioche buns. Coffee Ice Cream that doesn't need an ice cream maker! Let's just admire the beauty of that sentence for a second.
Meanwhile, beat the cream with a hand mixer until thick. Stir in the cooled coffee, sweetened condensed milk, and a pinch of salt and transfer to a plastic wrap-lined loaf pan. Prepare for the recipe by measuring out your ingredients. You can cook No Churn Coffee Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- You need 1/4 cup of coffee bean, coarse grind.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 cups of whipping cream, cold.
- You need 2 tbs of liquor, optional.
This Coffee Ice Cream Recipe is filled with toffee bits and fudge swirls. No cooking and no ice cream maker needed for this easy no-churn recipe! The base of this ice cream is the same as my other no-churn ice cream recipes; it is a mixture of freshly whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk. This quick and No-Churn Vietnamese coffee ice cream is made with heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk and flavoured with strong coffee.
No Churn Coffee Ice Cream instructions
- Combine whipping cream and coffee bean, cover and let it steep for 12 hours or overnight in the refrigerator..
- Strain the mixture to your mixing bowl, whisk it until soft peak. Do not overbeat..
- Mix in the milk and liquor if using, stir well..
- Transfer to container, freeze for a few hours or until frozen..
Pick any coffee that you love to flavour this delicious ice cream. No-Churn Vietnamese Iced Coffee Ice Cream. This no-churn keto chocolate ice cream is ridiculously creamy and a breeze to whip up! Stir up an all-natural and delightful addition to your morning cup of coffee with Coffee mate NATURAL BLISS Vanilla flavor coffee creamer. Add seeds and pods; or ½ cup whole coffee beans ground coarsely in a coffee grinder or food processor; or ¼ cup.