Outback Steakhouse-style Molasses Brown bread.
You can cook Outback Steakhouse-style Molasses Brown bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Outback Steakhouse-style Molasses Brown bread
- Prepare 300 g of warm water.
- Prepare 5 g of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 180 g of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 21 g of oil.
- Prepare 21 g of butter.
- It’s 80 g of dark molasses.
- It’s 85 g of honey.
- Prepare 180-240 g of bread flour.
- You need 7.5 g of cocoa.
- It’s 6 g of salt.
Outback Steakhouse-style Molasses Brown bread step by step
- Mix water, yeast, whole wheat flour, butter, oil, molasses and honey together until smooth..
- Mix dry ingredients together, then gradually incorporate with wet mixture..
- Cover and let rise for 60-90 minutes.
- Shape into six smallish loaves, cover and let rise until doubled..
- Bake at 190 degrees Celsius (375F) for at least 20 minutes..
- Once out of the oven, brush tops with butter and sprinkle with oats, if desired. Bake for another 3 to 5 minutes..