Iced Coffee with Coffee jelly. So, tell me, is there a better way to beat summer heat than this?? Can you imagine drinking ice cold coffee and chewing chewy coffee jelly bits? I'm sure you already want a glass.
Commonly, the jelly is cut into cubes and served in a variety of ways. Sometimes, these cubes are added to milkshakes, or as garnish on ice cream sundaes. More often, coffee jelly is added to a cup of hot or iced coffee. You can cook Iced Coffee with Coffee jelly using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iced Coffee with Coffee jelly
- You need of Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare 600 g of Strong Hot Coffee.
- You need 15 g of Gelatin Powder.
- It’s 45 g of Cold Water.
- Prepare of Iced Coffee.
- Prepare of Ice-cubes.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Exterior.
- It’s of Cream.
- You need of Sugar Syrup.
Coffee jelly recipe made easy here. Lots of paper works and don't have time to sleep? Grab this amazing coffee jelly that keeps you alive from head to toe, from all. Coffee Jelly with coffee-flavored gelatin generously drizzled with sweetened cream for a simple yet impressive dessert everyone is sure to love!
Iced Coffee with Coffee jelly step by step
- Coffee Jelly.
- Prepare a square cake pan or casserole dish..
- Pour the cold water into the gelatin powder and stir well. Store in the fridge until ready to use..
- Brew the hot coffee. You can make it quite thick to get a stronger coffee flavour..
- Add the sugar to the hot coffee and stir..
- Microwave the gelatin mixture to melt. Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well..
- Pour the coffee solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid..
- Cut into cubes..
- Prepare a beer glass or any larger, preferably tall, glass. Keep it in the fridge until use..
- Brew the hot coffee and place the coffee pot in cold water..
- Add ice cubes to the glass..
- Pour the iced coffee over the ice cubes..
- Add the coffee jelly cubes..
- Add cream and sugar syrup as you like..
It's a fun and delicious way to get your caffeine fix! Pour the melted gelatin into the hot coffee solution and stir well. Pour the coffee solution into the cake pan and keep in the fridge until solid. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Coffee Jelly is a very popular dessert in Japan.