Street food is a taste that we give ourselves very frequently and that affects our diet, pocket, and health. So try changing this model by starting to cook more at home and leaving tastes for special moments.Auto Draft
Maybe you do not have much time, it is the easiest solution, you are lazy or you are simply not very good in the kitchen, therefore, you tend to prefer street food. We have to tell you that this is very bad for you for different reasons, starting with the fact that you don't know what really works for you, you overeat, your pocket empties faster than it fills… for these and many more options you must start to cook at home:
1. For your health: do you really know what they are serving you? And it is not that you should be suspicious of all the restaurants you visit, but let's be honest, in some, they may not wash the chicken correctly, they use a lot of sugar, salt or seasonings that affect your health. In general, these foods are much more greasy and the most interesting thing is that you can prepare them yourself at home and in a healthier way.
2. Be aware of what you eat: when you start cooking, you know what you eat. Someone tells you that after preparing a chicken for the first time, it completely changed their perception of food. You must wash the vegetables, adjust the proportions to your nature, add the ideal seasonings ... it is important that you always incorporate hydrates, proteins, vitamins and minerals into your diet.
3. You improve your habits: in addition to controlling food portions, you learn that sometimes it is better to eat a good sandwich at breakfast than at dinner, or that it is good to eat five times a day with three main meals and two snacks.
4. You incorporate the family: the family environment improves in a big way because you start preparing special recipes for them. You ask your children or partner to choose the menu or they all make it. Also, the whole family helps in the kitchen and everyone can take care of something, making the moment very special.
5. Your financial situation improves: how much do you spend eating on the street? No kidding, without realizing it you end up investing a million in food when it is easier and healthier to eat at home.