Strawberry Coffee. Coffee for Nespresso® and Keurig®, whole bean and ground packs. Inspired by Dalgona coffee and all its variations, whipped strawberry milk is basically a creamy cloud of. In a mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir to mix.
Great with a cup of good coffee! These Strawberry Coffee Cake Muffins are great for breakfast or as a snack and can be ready in no time. Strawberry Coffee Cake Mildred Sherrer of Bay City, Texas enhances the mild berry flavor of this moist coffee cake with a crunchy cinnamon filling. You can have Strawberry Coffee using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Coffee
- You need of Lots of ice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coffee (or half depending how strong you want it to be).
- Prepare 3-5 of Strawberries.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Almond extract (Optional).
Bake in a fluted pan, it's pretty enough to serve for an afternoon party or Sunday brunch. In a large saucepan, combine rhubarb, strawberries and lemon juice. Combine sugar and cornstarch; stir into saucepan. In a small saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar; stir in strawberries, rhubarb and water.
Strawberry Coffee instructions
- In a blender, you put in how much ice you desire. Depending on thickness..
- You put in your coffee, vanilla, almond extract (If you use it), milk, and sugar..
- Blend it up to test if you have the desired thickness. If you don't then add more ice. If you do then add in strawberries..
- Blend it all up. Pour into a cup and enjoy! 👍.
Strawberry Coffee Cake is a sweet and tangy breakfast or snack cake! Layers of homemade strawberry sauce make this coffee cake a perfect spring and summer treat. For lemon lovers, I suggest the lemon version of this coffee cake: Lemon Coffee Cake with homemade lemon curd. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Beat together eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla in a separate bowl.