Coffee Muffins. We carry a great selection of High-Quality Gourmet Coffees & Teas at low prices! These are my favorite muffins to serve with a cup of coffee or a tall glass of cold milk. Not only are they great for breakfast, they make a tasty dessert or midnight snack.
In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside. If you love your coffee in the morning, you'll be sure to love these coffee flavoured muffins. Use instant espresso granules for a more robust coffee flavour. You can have Coffee Muffins using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Muffins
- You need of – INGREDIENTS for 10 Muffins -.
- Prepare of – Muffins -.
- You need 120 g of Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 180 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 300 g of Flour.
- You need 10 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 120 g of Yogurt.
- You need 5 g of Instant Coffee.
- Prepare 15 g of Milk.
- You need of – Coffee Icing -.
- It’s 100 g of Icing Sugar.
- You need 3 g of Instant Coffee.
- Prepare 20 g of Brandy (or Water).
You can use melted butter instead of the oil, if desired. A quick and easy muffin recipe infused with coffee. These coffee muffins are the perfect breakfast treat. Either method creates a muffin with incredible flavor and texture that rivals even the best coffee cake!
Coffee Muffins step by step
- – Muffins -.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Add the instant coffee and milk to a medium bowl and dissolve the coffee; set aside (If the instant coffee doesn't dissolve well, heat the mixture on the stove until dissolved)..
- Cream the butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs gradually; stir until well mixed. Add the yogurt and stir until smooth..
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth..
- Add the coffee solution to the dough and swirl with a spatula for a marbled effect..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
- – Coffee Icing & Assembly -.
- Add the instant coffee and brandy to a small bowl and mix until the coffee is dissolved. Sift the icing sugar into a different small bowl..
- Add the instant coffee solution to the icing sugar. Adjust the consistency to just thin enough to drizzle by spoon..
- Drizzle the coffee icing on the tops of the muffins with a spoon..
In my opinion, the best coffee cakes feature two things: a sweet, fruity filling and a crunchy, cinnamon sugar topping. What's better than a muffin in the morning? These Coffee Muffins are absolutely amazing and will tantalize the taste buds and leave the senses in pure bliss. The rich coffee flavors and aromas will pour from the oven as they bake. Hi there, I am Mrs P, thanks for coming to my kitchen.