No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll. If you love the flavor of coffee, you're in for a treat with these no bake Christmas cookies. No bake coffee cookies freeze well so you can make them ahead of time and get a jump start on your Christmas baking this year. It's also one of the easiest Christmas cookie swap recipes you'll find.
Butter Balls – A Deliciously Simple No-Bake Cookie. When ready to serve, place the powdered sugar in a shallow bowl. Roll each cookie in the powdered sugar until completely coated.. You can cook No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll
- You need 150 grams of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of finely ground coffee.
- You need 250 grams of butter.
- It’s 100 grams of baking chocolate.
- You need 250 grams of butter cookies, crushed with a rolling pin.
- It’s 1 shot of rum (or whiskey or brandy), optional.
A Deliciously Simple No-Bake Cookie" kana_marie. These No-Bake Coffee Truffle Cookies taste like delicious sugar cookies with a hint of coffee flavor. For more recipes like this one, visit We're Calling Shenanigans Blog. For the oil: I haven't tried these cookies with applesauce (or anything else) subbed for the oil, and I can't vouch for the results if you sub out the oil.
No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll step by step
- Sift icing sugar in a bowl. Add egg whites. Whisk until foamy and thick. Add ground coffee.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Let cool down slightly then pour over the egg white mixture.
- Next, add crushed cookies and alcohol if desired. Combine with a spoon and pour in a mold. Mixture will be thin.
- Put in the freezer until cold, then keep in the fridge for 2 weeks max. Enjoy :).
But as always, feel free to experiment. For the coffee granules: Texture-wise, it should be no problem to omit the coffee. I can't vouch for the flavor, though, as I haven't tried it. And these combine cookies with my other love…coffee! By adding in some espresso powder and using the new Jif Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread, these cookies are simply irresistible!