Salmon wrap. We eat fish on Fridays, so I like to experiment with different types. I pulled salmon, spinach and avocado from the fridge for these wraps. How to make smoked salmon and cream cheese wraps.
The Best Smoked Salmon Wrap Recipes on Yummly Smoked Salmon Wrap, Smoked Smoked Salmon Wrap With AvocadoGreedy Gourmet. tortilla wraps, salad leaves, spring onions, pepper, salt. Looking for the best salmon wrap you ever tried? You can have Salmon wrap using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon wrap
- It’s of Ready made puff/short crust pastry.
- You need of Pesto (2 tbsp).
- You need of side of salmon.
- It’s of Asparagus.
Take a look at this easy how to make salmon wrap recipe. Delicious and on the table in no time! Salmon wrapped in puff pastry with spinach, then baked until golden, this salmon en croute is to die for! Greek Salmon Wrap… Ahhhhhh, such a flavorful and easy lunch to throw together.
Salmon wrap step by step
- Roll out the pastry and lay the salmon in the middle. Make sure there is enough pastry on each side to perform the wrap..
- Spread the pesto over the top of the salmon and lay the asparagus on top..
- Cut diagonal strips into the pastry either side of the salmon and plait it over the top..
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes (180C) until golden brown.
- Serve with veggies etc. This plate looks a bit beige but it was yummy..
Place tortillas on work surface; top with lettuce. Mix cream cheese, dill, chives, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Download Salmon wrap stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This smoked salmon wrap is full of sophisticated flavors. It is stuffed with a blend of cream cheese, chopped chives, cold smoked salmon, roasted red pepper, and capers.