Irish Soda Bread.
You can have Irish Soda Bread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irish Soda Bread
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried berries.
Irish Soda Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 425F..
- Combined flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl..
- Add buttermilk and mix until a dough forms..
- Add dried berries and knead in the bowl..
- Dust a baking sheet with flour. Form a ball with your dough and place on the sheet. Flatten the ball out and then with a large knife or pastry scraper make 2 deep cuts that almost separate the dough into 4 equal portions. You need to do that for the bread to bake completely. Dust the top of the dough with flour..
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)