Chocolate chunk banana bread. Because THIS banana bread is sweetened only with bananas. Of course, I ruined the sugar free thing by adding chunks of chopped chocolate (so much better than chocolate chips guys – try it), but who can resist big melted chocolate chunks in their banana bread?!? Team up chopped BAKER'S Chocolate with ripe bananas and walnuts and you end up with perfection – a moist banana bread that's sure to win raves.
Whatever gets the banana bread made though, right? Anyway, before I jump into gooey chocolate chunks and rich almond buttery cake-like bread, I want to say Happy Birthday to my daughter Emily! Paleo Chocolate Chunk Tahini Banana Bread made with all gluten-free, vegan ingredients and with no refined sugars! You can cook Chocolate chunk banana bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- It’s 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
So this recipe idea actually stemmed from a comment thread on my first baking video (chocolate cake for breakfast) and I was having a day where. Chocolate and bananas are a match made in heaven, so I love loading up my banana bread with chunks of chocolate. I also sometimes add cocoa powder to the batter to make a double chocolate banana bread. I don't like nuts in my banana bread, but some people like to add chopped walnuts or.
Chocolate chunk banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
The Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies. Course Banana Bread, Breakfast, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Paleo, Quick Bread, Snack. This chocolate chunk banana bread is so good you just might want it for breakfast. But don't forget it's easy to wrap up and take to work, too! Banana Bread-Chocolate Chunk Cookies. by: Ella Quittner.