Roasted honey mustard salmon. Learn how to make Honey-mustard roasted salmon & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Sweet honey and hot mustard are wonderfully balanced in this Dijon sauce that pairs nicely with salmon. Try the sauce over other types of fish as well as grilled or roasted chicken and pork.
It's officially spring, but this salon recipe is not to be overlooked. It tastes amazing and it does not take too much time to prepare. Roasted salmon is one of our top choices when we're looking for a good dinner that doesn't require a lot of prep or cleanup time. You can cook Roasted honey mustard salmon using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted honey mustard salmon
- Prepare of Salmon fillet (300 gr).
- Prepare of whole grained mustard.
- Prepare of dijon mustard.
- You need of honey.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of lemon.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This recipe adds a simple glaze of butter, Dijon mustard and honey to complement the natural flavor of the fish. Just add sides like roasted potatoes and a green veggie or. Roasting is one of the fastest and easiest ways of preparing salmon. Serve it up with this tasty honey-mustard sauce.
Roasted honey mustard salmon step by step
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, dijon mustard, whole grained mustard, brown sugar, juice of 1/4 lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Brush your non stick skillet with a little bit of oil.
- Heat the skillet over high heat.
- Place the salmon in the skillet.
- Flipp it after 2 minutes, and let it cook for 2 minutes more.
- Turn off the heat.
- Spread the mustard mixture over the top of salmon.
- Cook it for 10 minutes more in the oven (150 degrees Celsius).
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/QG-ddnvg9Z0.
Place the salmon fillet or steaks skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Stir together the sauce ingredients and spoon or spread the mixture over the salmon.. Roasted Salmon With Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Honey, Shallot, Garlic, Tarragon Leaves, Salt, Freshly Ground Pepper, Salmon Filets Turn the switch to "Start" and gradually increase the speed until the marinade is smooth and emulsified. Place the salmon filets on a baking sheet. Stir in the mustard, honey, and soy sauce.