Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes. These lemon raspberry cupcakes are moist, light and some of my favorite flavors for spring! These are moist, fluffy, and perfect for Summer. Decorate with fresh raspberries a lemon slice.
Light and moist lemon cupcakes topped with an easy raspberry buttercream frosting. But today I'm changing that with these cupcakes. The idea for these lemon cupcakes came from my Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Squares, which happen to be one of the most popular recipes (and one of. You can have Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes
- It’s 200 g of self-raising flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 200 g of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 4 of egg.
- Prepare 200 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 50 g of ground almond.
- You need of zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 150 g of punnet raspberry.
- You need of For the icing-.
- Prepare 250 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 80 g of butter at room temperature.
- You need Squeeze of lemon juice.
- Prepare 25 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
Try your hand at these cupcakes – great to bring to a coffee morning or for a lunchbox treat but with a depth of flavour that makes them special enough for parties. These Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes are deliciously moist, light, and flavorful. A deliciously moist and flavorful lemon cupcake topped with rich and creamy raspberry frosting. Absolutely *almost* too pretty to eat!
Lemon, Raspberry and Almond Cupcakes instructions
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper muffin cases..
- Mix together the butter and sugar..
- Add the flour, baking powder, lemon and ground almond..
- Mix in the eggs one at a time..
- Spoon into the cases. Once filled individually add 1 and half raspberries into each cases lightly crushing them before they go in, poking them down into the cake. (You can fold the raspberries into the mixture before putting them into the cases however I wanted an equal distribution of them).
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden and just firm. Leave to cool completely before icing..
- Make the icing by mixing the icing sugar and butter together. Once it starts to come together add the milk, lemon zest and juice..
- Pipe the frosting on, adding a raspberry on top..
These lemon cupcakes are like summer in your mouth! Bursting with fresh and tangy lemon flavor, these eye-catching treats are topped with elegant swirls of sweet raspberry cream cheese frosting. The fitting combination makes for a heavenly summer dessert fit for any occasion. Now, these Raspberry Almond Chocolate Cupcakes may sound simple to make (macaron aside) and may look pretty simple too. However, they were truly one of my favorite cupcakes flavor wise.