Dates and coffee Roqaq. Great recipe for Dates and coffee Roqaq. This morning I was craving some dessert with the coffee. Hamam Abdo – Restaurant Menu, New Cairo.
The dough is dabbed by hand onto a convex, oiled, heated surface and taken off (not flipped). Roqaq is most often used in Ramadan to make thareed/ threed/ farid (this bread soaked in a beef or chicken stock with spices). It is sometimes eaten with processed cheese. You can have Dates and coffee Roqaq using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dates and coffee Roqaq
- It’s of Pie.
- Prepare 10 piece of Roqaq, Yufka, or flatbread.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian espresso.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 1 cup of Dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coffee.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Dubai House – Restaurant Menu, Heliopolis. They demonstrated how to properly wear Qatari traditional dress and taking photographs. Chicken Yaki Udon; Beef Yaki Udon; Ebi Yaki Soba; Veggie Yaki Soba; Sweets. Caramel; Caramel Cinnamon; Caramel Coffee; Mix Nuts ; Oreo Original.
Dates and coffee Roqaq step by step
- First put milk, espresso, and sugar all together in a wide pan and mix them.
- Wet the Roqaq or the spreadbread well in the mix.
- Brush an oven pan with oil and warm it a little.
- Spread 5 layers of wet Roqaq in the oven pan.
- Mix the filling ingredients; dates, cream, and coffee till it has kind of thick creamy consistency.
- Spread the filling above the 5 layers.
- Add the other 5 layers of wet Roqaq.
- Moist the pie with rest of the milk and coffee mix.
- Put in medium heat oven for 10 minutes.
Hadoota Masreya is an Egyptian restaurant in Dubai, features an authentic Egyptian cuisine, which spotlights the dishes of Egypt in a modern fancy atmosphere. You can enjoy a night out with your friends & family at Hadoota Masreya or relish special and national events. Hadoota Masreya also caters for your momentous ceremonies and parties. Gallivanting Goals is a travel & food blog by Andrea & Prashanth, a young Indian couple who are in the pursuit of making the world their home. They share their adventures and food revelations along with inspiration and travel tips they have learnt and discovered along the way.