Coffee Pancakes. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Add the sugar and a pinch of salt.
But even once Dad gets up to join the land of the living, he's going to be exhausted by a new baby. Brew a pot of strong coffee and follow it up with chocolately-sweet Coffee Pancakes for an extra boost. Coffee Pancakes started from a recipe I found online years ago to which I can no longer find a link. You can cook Coffee Pancakes using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Pancakes
- It’s 1/3 cup of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coffee Of Your Choice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
By now you are probably wondering what kind of idiot would develop a recipe with coffee in it when his house is full of little maniacs. Sweet, delicious coffee cake recipes, with a rich crumble topping, taste great as a morning treat or an afternoon snack.. Country Morning Cake, Blueberry Muffin Cake, Cinnamon-Laced Coffee Cake, Whole Wheat Chocolate-Coffee Cake, Blueberry Buttermilk Coffeecake Creative and easy ideas for moms in home decor, family life and style. I used Café Bustelo coffee and International Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer to make these coffee pancakes.
Coffee Pancakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in small bowl until there's no lumps(I used vanilla ice coffee but don't add the ice cubes) Let it sit for 1 minute for the batter to get thicker..
- Over medium heat, pour the amount/size of pancake you want. Keep cooking until golden brown..
- I used wildflower honey instead of butter or syrup. It tastes amazing! Enjoy!.
Café Bustelo is a high quality and authentic Hispanic coffee that delivers a rich coffee taste that stands up to milk and sugar. International Delight coffee creamers are made with an understanding of consumers' passion for the. Bring water and sugar to a boil and cook until sugar is completely dissolved while stirring. Add in coffee, cinnamon, cloves and extracts. Allow syrup to cool and place in a glass bottle and store in the fridge.