Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES. Spoon chicken soup mixture into dough cups. Your family will love these miniature chicken pot pies, made easy with refrigerated crescent dough. Serve them with a fresh green salad.
Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too. Skip to Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes content. This is a fun idea for a toddler friendly version of chicken pot pies. You can have Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES
- Prepare of Pillsbury biscuit tube.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen veggies.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
These are super easy and quick to make and so very tasty. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. These pot pies are sure to impress the discerning foodies at your table while being fun for kids as well. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs.
Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES step by step
- Pre heat oven 400. In a large bowl, add chicken,veggies, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken, basil, salt pepper. Fold and mix together.
- Stretch a biscuit before placing in muffin tin. Place biscuit inside greased tin and make sure dough goes up the sides of muffin tin.
- Add chicken mixture to the center of biscuit..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let rest. Enjoy.
It's cozy comfort food that's wonderful in the winter! This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is made by poaching uncooked chicken in stock and milk which is then used as the broth for the creamy filling. Or speed things up by using cooked chicken! This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen peas and carrots and Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts. Swap out chicken for turkey or try a different frozen veggie combo to put your own unique spin on this old-fashioned favorite.