Instant Iced Coffee. This instant iced coffee recipe is a game changer! I have made this every day for years and I never tire of it. If you love to drink iced coffee, this will change your life!
Mix in sweetener and creamer, if desired. Combine coffee and sugar in pitcher. Instant coffee is a must-have if you want to be able to enjoy a cup of coffee any time of day, no matter where you are. You can cook Instant Iced Coffee using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Iced Coffee
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of flavored liquid creamer.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 of crushed ice.
- You need 1 of Cool Whip or Redi Whip if desired.
Learn more about instant coffee and browse these yummy Folgers Recipes for creative ways to take your coffee to a whole new level! How do you like your iced coffee? This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Folgers. I also tried the the Vanilla and Caramel flavored, both are very good.
Instant Iced Coffee step by step
- Add three tablespoons instant coffee and 1/4 cup sugar to a 2 quart pitcher..
- Add one cup boiling water to pitcher. Stir to dissolve coffee and sugar..
- Add 1/2 cup flavored creamer..
- Add two cups of cold water to pitcher, and stir..
- Add crushed ice to glass. Pour coffee over ice. Add Cool Whip or Redi Whip for garnish..
But I honestly prefer the plain sweetened iced coffee so I can control the flavor/sweetness. When my tween daughter came downstairs the other day asking if we had any instant coffee to make one, I was highly skeptical and assumed her iced coffee would not taste great. Cover the jar and shake until it is foamy. Homemade iced coffee is even better, and there are many different ways in which to make it. It is far less expensive than the iced coffee you get from a cafe.