My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake.
You can have My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
My Mom Didn't Like You Anyway, Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, sift all dry ingredients together; add eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla and buttermilk..
- Beat with a mixer (or by hand) for a couple of minutes until smooth and silky..
- Stir in boiling water until blended..
- Fill 18-20 (I actually got 27 cupcakes) cupcake liners with batter and bake for 22-25 minutes..