Coffee And Banana Smoothies. Whip up an easy banana and yogurt smoothie, with a kick of coffee. Thank you to SocialMoms and Seattle's Best Coffee for helping me to. Coffee Banana Smoothie This easy Coffee Banana Smoothie Recipe is the perfect creamy and flavorful smoothie to add to your morning routine!
Adjust sweetness with honey and top with whipped cream, if you like. Enjoy your coffee banana smoothie immediately! This post was sponsored by Gourmesso Coffee. You can cook Coffee And Banana Smoothies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee And Banana Smoothies
- You need of COFFEE CUBE.
- You need 200 ml of strong black coffee ( with or without sugar optional).
- You need 1 of ice tray.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need of COFFEE BANANA SMOOTHIES.
- You need 2 large of bananas (about 7 inches).
- Prepare 1 of honey or syrup or brown sugar.
The opinions are completely my own based on my experience Directions. Coffee Banana Smoothie (The Jumpin' Monkey) by: fiveandspice. Coffee, Oat and Banana Smoothie Kick start your morning with this delicious Coffee, Oat & Banana Smoothie – with coffee to wake you up and oats to keep your hunger away. You can enjoy it hot or really cold too, so it's perfect all year round.
Coffee And Banana Smoothies step by step
- Brew the black coffee then let it cool then pour into the ice tray then freeze for 2 hour.
- TIPS"""YOU CAN SERVE ICE CUBE COFFEE WITH MILK WITH SOME HONEY OR SYRUP AS IT IS TOO.
- FOR THE COFFEE BANANA SMOOTHIES,,,Put the coffee ice cube with banana and milk then blend till its smoothies consistency.
- Top with some honey and cocoa powder and enjoy.
- BELOW,ARE FEW SMOOTHIES RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/462840-avocado-smoothies-with-lemon-curd https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338472-banana-breakfast-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357603-papaya-and-orange-with-kalamansi-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344062-peanut-butter-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367279-mix-fruits-smoothies-vegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/444777-avocado-and-grapefruit-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363440-avocado-and-banana-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366097-avocado-and-watermelon-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/454425-grapefruit-smoothies-vegan.
How do you make the ultimate frozen coffee smoothie? Start with chilled coffee, then add in frozen banana (for natural sweetness and thick frostiness), oats, milk, and nut butter for an extra punch of protein. You can also use a fresh (non-frozen banana) and add a handful of ice. Then just blend everything together until smooth and creamy and enjoy! HOW TO MAKE A COFFEE PROTEIN SMOOTHIE.