Simple Garlic Bread.
You can have Simple Garlic Bread using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Garlic Bread
- You need 4 slices of loaf bread.
- You need 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
Simple Garlic Bread instructions
- Melt butter on a pan..
- Add minced garlic..
- Cook for 30 seconds as soon as butter starts to boil..
- Spread thin layer of garlic butter mixture on bread..
- Toast for 5 mins or as soon as surface browns. You can also use frying pan to toast the bread. (Butter spread side down/no need to add oil).
- Serve hot and enjoy..