Instant cocoa coffee. Instant coffee may not taste great on its own, but it'll satisfy the coffee fix. Adding cocoa and cinnamon can make a world of difference. Make sure there is enough cocoa mix and instant coffee before getting started.
Just add cocoa, sugar and milk to hot coffee and drink! Both cocoa and coffee begin as beans. Manufacturers grind coffee or cocoa beans, and coffee aficionados grind the coffee beans for drinks. You can have Instant cocoa coffee using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant cocoa coffee
- It’s 10 cup of water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need 2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of sugar.
Cocoa beans, once processed, make the basis for chocolate candy and numerous desserts. Only the coffee will deliver the dose of caffeine I need, but that hot chocolate is singing a sweet, whipped-cream-topped siren song. The delicious flavor, the warm mug in your hands and of course, the feeling of your body waking up as the coffee does its job. If there are only one or two people who will drink it, you can consider a single-cup coffee maker or a small coffee maker that won't take up very much counter space.
Instant cocoa coffee step by step
- Add 10 cups of water to your coffee maker..
- Add 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract and 1 1/2 teaspoons of almond extract to the water..
- Place your coffee filter into coffee maker and add 5 tablespoons of instant coffee and 2 teaspoons of nutmeg..
- Close up the coffee maker and hit whatever button you hit to brew. (Not all coffee machines are the same).
- After its done pour yourself a cup and add sugar to taste..
- ENJOY! (Be careful its hot).
If you typically make coffee or tea for three or more people, you'll want something that makes a larger pot. At Sam's Club, we have a wide variety of coffee makers and tea pots. Hip Recipe Tips: For this recipe, you'll need some instant coffee granules. We actually had instant espresso on hand and that worked great. If you're concerned about caffeine this also works well using decaf instant coffee!; You can use a whisk, coffee frother, or electric mixer to whip up the thick coffee mixture.