Dalgona Coffee (400times coffee). Whisk boiling water, instant coffee, and sugar together until coffee is dissolved. Pour the frothy coffee on top of the milk. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top.
Made with equal parts instant coffee, sugar and water that's whipped to sit atop a glass of milk like a big, foamy hat, dalgona iced coffee is the latest trendy drink that might rival latte art. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. I was inspired by its creativity and how pretty it the frothy foam. You can have Dalgona Coffee (400times coffee) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dalgona Coffee (400times coffee)
- You need 3 teaspoon of Instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 3 teaspoon of Water.
- Prepare 100-150 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3-4 of Ice cube.
- Prepare of Digital blender or blender.
Dalgona coffee is whipped coffee made by whipping instant coffee with sugar and hot water and served over cold milk. It will still make a delicious whipped coffee Dalgona! You will need instant coffee, sugar, hot water, Kahlua, milk, and ice cubes. Whisk together instant coffee, sugar, and hot water until peaks are formed (You can use a hand whisk, a hand mixer, or a stand mixer).
Dalgona Coffee (400times coffee) instructions
- Get a bowl. Get a spoon. Get all the ingredients. 3 tsb instant coffee powder, 3 tsb sugar, 3 tsb water (*Tips: the volume needs to be accurate).
- Start mixing 3 main ingredients up. You might feel the mixture is so watery. Please be patient and keep mixing it with your blender..
- After a certain period of time, you will see the mixture become more and more thicker and the colour become lighter. Lift the blender up. If the mixture fall down, now it's the right time to prepare your milk!.
- Prepare a fancy cup, pour 100-150ml milk and several ice cubes. Pour the mixture on top. Here you go —— Dalgona coffee.
Dalgona coffee is traditionally an iced coffee drink made of a combination of sweet, fluffy whipped coffee topping served on top of iced milk. You can drink it as is, or mix the two together to create a velvety iced coffee drink. Dalgona coffee is remarkably easy to make with Starbucks VIA® Instant Iced Coffee, a cup of milk or dairy alternative, and some ice. Andrew Vagner, designer (and former barista) on the Starbucks Stories team, will show you how to make the latest coffee trend at home. Dalgona Coffee (Dalgona Whipped Coffee) is a whipped coffee drink recipe consisting of a top layer of equal parts instant coffee, water and sugar (granulated white or confectioner's sugar), whipped together until fluffy and light and then spooned over iced or hot milk or non-dairy/dairy-free milk substitute.