Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤. Generously season all sides of the steak with salt and pepper. Plus marinades, sauces, gravies, and rubs to amp up the flavor.. Generously season all sides of the steak with salt and pepper.
Every rancher, meat packer, and butcher I spoke to told me an Angus steak would taste better. But good luck telling the two apart at the supermarket. Just as soil affects the quality of wine. You can cook Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤
- Prepare 6 of Cut steak.
- Prepare 2 of small bags fresh asparagus.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Kinder’s buttery steak house seasoning.
- Prepare of Weber Chicago steak seasoning.
- You need of Mrs. Dash salt free garlic & herb seasoning.
- You need 6 of cut & clean corn.
A favorite in Italy is Bistecca alla fiorentina, or "beefsteak Florentine style". The signature dish of Tuscany, of which Florence is the capital and where Chianti flows like the river Arno, this massive porterhouse is thickly cut, grilled over a wood or charcoal fire only until rare, seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil and garnished with lemon wedges. Steaks are like wine – the more you spend, the better they are. Juicier, more flavour, more tender, no random bits of sinew throughout.
Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤 step by step
- Clean steaks with warm water and marinate them in a bowl filled of Chicago steak seasoning & kinders buttery seasoning make sure to spread the seasonings and take off the excess seasoning on both sides..
- Cook them for 4 minutes on each side for about 3-4 turns each on medium high heat with butter to the taste to achieve well done.
- Boil your corn and cook the asparagus separate with 1 tsb oil and add 2 dashes of Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning. Cut a few slices of avocado and serve !.
And as much as we'd all like to be able to splurge on premium quality beef every time we have a hankering for steak, the reality is that most of us cannot! Omaha Steaks is the original premier provider of quality hand-cut steaks, food gifts, seafood, wine and great side dishes. These tasty steaks seem special but they are fast enough for everyday dinners. In a cast iron skillet or baking sheet, arrange cooked potatoes into a heap. Top with steak, then cheddar and monterey jack cheese.