Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. This is a wonderful recipe I discovered and changed a bit to suit my taste. For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
Easy to make and super moist with delicious pumpkin spice flavor. This cream cheese frosting will hold a little shape if you pipe it, though a simple swirl with a knife works too. I like to use a round tip for piping. You can cook Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare 1 box of PILLSBURY MOIST SUPREME® PERFECTLY PUMPKIN PREMIUM CAKE MIX.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream cheese frosting.
- It’s 1 packages of Multicolor sprinkles.
- You need 1 cup of Pumpkin latte M&M's.
- Prepare 1 of Food coloring kit.
Homemade pumpkin cupcakes with a cinnamon-cream cheese frosting are delicious in the fall, or any other time of the year. I did change a few things though after reading some reviews. I replaced the butter with oil and I doubled the pumpkin and cinnamon. I topped these cupcakes with a homemade cream cheese frosting, but I've included some different frosting options for you to try with them.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Follow the directions of the cake mix. I used substitute egg liquid instead of actual eggs..
- Use Halloween themed cupcake liners and fill in the batter halfway. Bake for 21 mins..
- Stick a toothpick in the cupcakes to check if they're done. If it comes out clean then you're all set! Wait till they're completely cooled..
- Stir frosting to make it softer. Divide icing evenly into 3 bowls. In one bowl, mix in green food coloring. In another bowl, mix in red and yellow coloring. Leave the last bowl with the traditional white color. Frost the cupcakes (8 cupcakes for each color)..
- Add on sprinkles and M&M's. Decorate however else you want. Enjoy!.
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting are perfect for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving or anytime you want a light These cupcakes are delicious naked, without frosting, but I thought creating a pumpkin spiced cream cheese frosting would be the perfect topping. Pumpkin Cupcakes that are wonderfully moist, loaded with warm spice, and topped with the best cream cheese frosting! Or you can totally eat the healthy pumpkin cupcakes unfrosted and call them pumpkin muffins There are thousands of recipes for basic cream cheese frosting out there. Below is how I like to make mine, and just use vegan brands of cream. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes – Light and tender pumpkin cupcakes with a rich and sweet maple cream cheese frosting.