Snickers honey coffee smoothie. Great recipe for Snickers honey coffee smoothie. As I get older I've noticed I have less muscle mass & feel I need more protein so I try to make different drinks & include protein. I like vanilla protein but if you want the benefit without flavor there's plain also.
See more ideas about Smoothie recipes, Smoothie shakes, Smoothies. Honey Sriracha Egg & Cheese Bagel Sandwich.. Our Cross Fox espresso is the beating heart of Caribou Coffee. You can have Snickers honey coffee smoothie using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snickers honey coffee smoothie
- It’s 1/2 cup of French Vanilla Coffee (brewed).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (plain or almond).
- It’s 1/2 cup of snickers ice cream or 1 scoop.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey creme syrup(can also use syrup or honey).
- It’s of splash of vanilla extract.
- You need of Sugar to taste.
- You need 1 of ice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vanilla or plain protein powder(optional).
- It’s of splash of almond extract (optional).
Powerful enough to be the perfect base for our espresso-based beverages, it's exquisite on its own.. orange and guava juices blended into a smoothie and BOUsted with caffeine from coffee plus guarana and ginseng. This healthy, dairy-free snickers smoothie is just heaven! If you're a fan of the classic snickers chocolate bar but not a fan of the refined sugar or the dairy then this smoothie is for you. It's so sweet, creamy and couldn't taste any less healthy but it's full of goodness as it's made from only the most natural ingredients like.
Snickers honey coffee smoothie instructions
- Blend all ingredients together. This drink has a tendency to get real sweet so add first 3 ingredients & taste as you add others. Blend as you add. Please accommodate to your taste..
This thick and rich Healthy Paleo-Friendly Snickers Smoothie with chocolate, caramel sauce, and salted peanuts will have you convinced you're eating ice cream when it's actually healthy enough for breakfast. What if I told you it's easy to transform a banana and just a few other ingredients (which are mostly just fridge and/or pantry staples). Classic: traditional, even proportions of espresso, milk and foam per size. At Gregorys, we believe that respect for our coffee and respect for our customers go hand in hand. Our single size gets one shot of espresso, our double gets two, and our triple gets three.