Barbecue, garlic bread, good music… For many, this is the perfect combination for the weekend. But for the barbecue to be perfect, there are some basic, simple, and easy tips.
Chef Marcos Livi, an expert in roasts and southern Brazilian cuisine, knows all these tricks. That’s why Recipes has gathered all the tips for an amazing and hassle-free barbecue. Check out!
- No putting the meat to roast with the cold grill. It needs to be very hot when grilling the meat.
- Put the salt only when you put the meats to roast, already on the grill or after sealing.
- Bake the meat on both sides.
- When removing the meat from the grill, wait to serve. Waiting time is required for blood and fluid to redistribute. This will give the meat more juiciness.
- Those who like roasted vegetables on the barbecue should season them still raw with salt and oil, and before placing them on the grill.
Now that you’ve seen how easy it is to make a delicious and hassle-free barbecue, don’t make excuses when they ask you to be the barbecue chef of the round.
In addition to the tender and succulent meat, the side dishes are always key to the success of your barbecue. That’s why we’ve separated three very welcome options to accompany you: prepare canned potatoes, a practical delicacy that can also be served as an aperitif. If you like a spicier flavor, we also have pickled onions, which are a great choice and can replace the traditional vinaigrette. Oh, and never leave out the garlic bread! Classic, it’s simple to prepare and takes only 5 ingredients. Enjoy your meal!