Cheesy Tapioca Bread.
You can have Cheesy Tapioca Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tapioca Bread
- It's 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 14 ounces of tapioca starch.
- It's 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It's As needed of butter to rub on top.
Cheesy Tapioca Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°degrees Fahrenheit..
- Mix the dry ingredients and add the eggs. Add waxed paper to a baking sheet. Spray with nonstick spray..
- Mix and add the rest of the ingredients. Knead the dough till well incorporated, not too much just enough so it doesn't come apart when you form the golf sized balls..
- Form golf sized balls put into the oven and bake 20 minutes then take some butter and rub on top of each roll and put back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove the rolls immediately from the waxed paper. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.