Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes.
You can have Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 can of 15 Oz canned pumpkin.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cinnamon; add to pumpkin mixture and beat until well mixed. Fill paper lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350°F for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely..
- For filling, combine cornstarch and milk in a small saucepan until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir constantly for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature. In a mixing bowl, cream shortening, butter and sugar and vanilla. Gradually add the cornstarch mixture beating until light and fluffy..
- Using a sharp knife, cut a 1 inch circle 1 inch deep in the top of each cupcake. Carefully remove tops and set aside. Spoon or pipe filling into cupcakes. Replace tops..