BlackBerry Square Bread.
You can cook BlackBerry Square Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BlackBerry Square Bread
- You need 3 cans of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, quartered.
- You need 1 can of Comstock BlackBerry Filling.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- It's 2 of Tbsps. Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 Stick of Butter, melted.
- You need of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
BlackBerry Square Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F..
- In a large zip lock baggie add cinnamon and brown sugar, mix til combined. Set aside. Quarter cans of biscuits add half of the cubes to sugar mixture, toss til cubes are well coated. Arrange the coated biscuit cubes round bottom of a square cooking pan thats been sprayed with nonstick Cooking spray. Spread half the can of pie filling over top of cubes. Save leftover filling for another use..
- Finish coating the rest of the biscuit cubes. Arrange over top of filling. Sprinkle any leftover sugar mixture over the top. Melt butter and drizzle til everything is completely covered..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes til the bread is cooked and not doughy. Take out of oven flip onto a serving dish. You can serve a as is or you can make ur own glaze and/or add your favorite toppings..