Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 4 of bananas, overripe.
- It's 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It's 250 g of flour.
- It's 100 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 g of softened butter.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 30 g of pecan nuts.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 185°C, lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt..
- In separate bowl, mix butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, mashed banana, and nuts..
- Pour banana mixture into flour mixture and stir. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 75 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread.