Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless). Perfect soft and moist Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a creamy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting! The perfect cupcakes for all occasion! I have had few readers ask me for eggless chocolate cupcakes and cake recipe and I am happy to be sharing this one with you guys.
Super-moist banana chocolate chip cupcakes topped with milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled frosting. I arranged the slices nicely on a fancy plate, made myself a cup of tea, and was. Banana Chocolate Cupcakes have a lovely chocolate banana flavor with a texture that is soft and moist. You can have Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
The batter is a snap to make because you just stir the wet ingredients. I guess I'm all about the chocolate lately - I had a chocolate cake last week, and now chocolate cupcakes!! I actually wanted to post about these months ago, but when I went to type up the post, I realized I had. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store More Banana Treats: Banana Chocolate-Chip Layer Cake.
Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless) step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Sieve all purpose flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder together in a big bowl..
- In a seperate bowl mix together sugar, oil, salt and vanilla extract and blend until sugar dissolves. Now add 1/4 cup of milk and banana and blend for 2 mins..
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients together and add chocolate chips..
- Now add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk, adding little milk at a time until all is incorporated.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
Have you ever made this eggless? These gluten-free, vegan Chocolate Banana Cupcakes don't shy away from the chocolate! They're easy enough to tackle on a weekday, but also special enough These days when birthdays arise in our household, I've found my own tricks to achieve a really moist, super chocolatey cake and cupcakes. Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe with stepwise photos. Making this eggless chocolate cake with whole wheat flour added another element to that challenge as this usually causes a cake or bread to be much denser than those made with all-purpose flour.