Kids-friendly Steamed Cupcake.
You can cook Kids-friendly Steamed Cupcake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kids-friendly Steamed Cupcake
- You need 150 g of flour.
- It's 25 g of brown sugar.
- It's 5 g of baking powder.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- It's of raisins.
Kids-friendly Steamed Cupcake step by step
- Mix the flour, brown sugar and baking powder together..
- Add raisins and water and mix briefly (do not mix too much)..
- Pour in cupcake molds (silicone is the best) and cook in the steamer for about 13 minutes..
- Don't forget to use a dry cloth to avoid the water drops onto the cakes..
- Cooked. Enjoy!.