Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes. Because I like over the top cupcakes, and that's pretty evident if you take a look at my Cupcakes section in my blog. I just have the most fun coming up with these! Cut orange cinnamon rolls in half.
Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a fun new way to serve up single sized individual portions. These are just way too much fun! I know how much you guys love my famous Cinnamon Rolls. You can cook Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Prepare of Cupcakes.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of medium-sized eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 4 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
These cinnamon roll cupcakes are made with Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and topped with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting swirled with extra cinnamon and sugar! How do you make cinnamon roll cupcakes? The base is a yellow cake mix, doctored-up to taste great. The additions are simple - oil, eggs, buttermilk, vanilla pudding, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius. (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Using a hand mixer, blend butter and white sugar together for about 2 minutes or until fluffy..
- Next, add vanilla extract and add one egg in at a time and blend well..
- Add the flour and baking powder, blend well with a hand mixer. Once the flour is combined well, gradually add the milk..
- Line your cupcake tin or mold and fill each cupcake liner to about 1/2 full..
- Let’s make the filling. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon together with a fork..
- Using a piping bag make a thin swirl on top of the cupcake batter with the filling. Bake for 30-35 minutes..
- Meanwhile, let’s move on to making our glaze. In a medium-sized bowl combine powdered sugar, milk, and cream cheese using a whisk..
- Drizzle the glaze on by using a piping bag, spoon, or fork..
Tastes just like a light and fluffy cinnamon roll! And….a cinnamon roll wouldn't be complete without some yummy frosting. These Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a mouthwatering treat. It is a vanilla cupcake with a brown sugar streusel mixed in. They are topped with brown sugar, cinnamon frosting.