Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes.
You can have Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes
- You need 1 1/2 packages of Regular Oreos.
- You need 1 package (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- It's 1 box of Cake Mix (Any works; I used Betty Crocker Classic Yellow) Ingredients for the cake.
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 6 cups of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes step by step
- Oreo Truffles.
- Crush 1 package of oreos in food processor or in a ziploc bag..
- Add 3/4- 1 package of cream cheese. Mix with hands until big ball is formed..
- Spoon into inch sized balls. Put in freezer for at least 20 minutes..
- Make cake according to directions on box. Line the cupcake pan with liners..
- Spoon enough batter into each cup to cover the bottom. Add the oreo truffles. Fill the rest of the cup, covering the truffle completely. Bake according to cake package..
- Frosting (Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Buttercream).
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter, 4 cups sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy, 3 to 5 minutes. Gradually add remaining sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating for about 2 minutes after each addition, until icing reaches desired consistency; you may not need to add all the sugar..
- Add desired amount of crushed oreos..
- Frost cupcakes when completely cooled. (Can top each cup cupcake with an Oreo.).