Pancake Bites with Coffee Cream. Breakfast just got easier (and more portable!) with these sweet and savory pancake bites. MORE+ LESS- I love those slow, lazy weekend mornings when you can relax, sip on a cup of hot coffee and whip up a batch of pancakes for the family. In a medium bowl, mix together the pancake mix, coffee creamer, and cinnamon sugar.
Pour a teaspoon of the coffee mixture on a pancake. Roll the pancake like a flute or burrito. Finish up with some grounded almonds on top and the coffee icing. You can have Pancake Bites with Coffee Cream using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pancake Bites with Coffee Cream
- You need of Pancake Batter.
- You need 1 cup of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 oz of Melted Butter.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 oz of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Coffee Cream.
- It's 3 oz of Cake Icing.
- It's 1/3 cup of Warm Milk.
- You need 1/2 oz of Instant Coffee.
We made protein pancakes with blueberries as you can see here, traditional Instant Pot pancakes as well as gluten free pancakes when a friend came over. Once you have an Instant Pot egg mold the possibilities are endless I tell you! One of our favorite breakfast Instant Pot recipes. Spray a doughnut hole pan liberally with nonstick spray.
Pancake Bites with Coffee Cream instructions
- Mix melted butter, pancake mix, milk, egg and cinnamon in a medium size bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Pour batter on a buttered medium-heat pan. You want to pour about a quarter of a cup onto the pan. Tilt the pan forward so the batter moves into a more of a long shape..
- Flip pancake as soon as you see bubbles on top. And squish the pancake down, so it becomes flat like a tortilla. ( I flatten them out so its easier to eat as a snack).
- Set aside.
- Add your cake icing to a small plate or bowl. Heat milk in the microwave for 45 seconds..
- Add coffee to warm milk and mix..
- Mix all three ingredients to a smooth consistency..
- Pour a teaspoon of the coffee mixture on a pancake. Roll the pancake like a flute or burrito..
- Finish up with some grounded almonds on top and the coffee icing..
Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Pancake Mini-Muffins Baked little pancake bites. Either spray muffin tin with nonstick spray or use muffin liners. Paired with a cup of coffee or a large glass of orange juice and I am one happy camper. Today, I'm sharing a moist and fluffy Homemade Italian Sweet Crème Pancakes.