Rustic Honey Roasted Crusty Bread.
You can have Rustic Honey Roasted Crusty Bread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rustic Honey Roasted Crusty Bread
- You need 4-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
- It's 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 envelopes of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of grinds of pink Himalayan salt on top.
- You need 1/3 stick of butter.
Rustic Honey Roasted Crusty Bread step by step
- Mix the Lyle's Golden Syrup, honey, yeast, salt, and water. Let this activate. About 10 minutes..
- Mix the garlic and flour..
- Mix the flour into the yeast a bit at a time kneading as you go. Add flour till no longer sticky..
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set the bread on the oven in a form of a loaf. Let rest for 20 minutes..
- It's rested and doubled in size..
- Score the top of the loaf. Add pepper and pink Himalayan salt on top..
- Set in the oven for 20-25 minutes. When it's reached this time add butter pats on top..
- Set back into the oven till butter is melted. It's done I hope you enjoy!!.